Dr. Cruise is recognized as one of the top 5 gynecomastia surgeons in the United States. Over the past decade, he has dedicated a large portion of his practice to gynecomastia surgery. Dr. Cruise has studied not only the physical characteristics of gynecomastia, but also the devastating emotional effects it has on men. Understanding the unique nature of this condition from both perspectives enables him to connect with his patients on a deeper level than most. Dr. Cruise takes great pride in helping men get rid of their gynecomastia, so they can re-gain their confidence and take back control of their lives.
What sets Dr. Cruise apart from other plastic surgeons?
Top 3 Reasons
- Specializes in gynecomastia surgery - Approximately 50% of his practice is dedicated to men - gynecomastia correction. Most plastic surgeon's practices are 85% women, 15% men.
- Performs 200 + gynecomastia surgeries per year.
- Regarded as one of the top gynecomastia surgeons in the United States.
- Board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
- Provides predictable results even with the most complicated gynecomastia cases - patients want a predictable result. Knowing this can be achieved gives men the confidence to make the decision to have surgery.
- Expertise in performing gynecomastia surgery under local anesthesia - dedicated in-office relaxation room, full-time dedicated nurse to assist with patient care, offer a full library of Netflix movies for patients during surgery.
- Provide highest level of post-patient care - first visit is the day after surgery with 3-4 additional times during the first month and continued care throughout a 6 month period or until official "surgery graduation" date.
- Patients receive a customized post-surgical compression garment - this garment was specially designed for Dr. Cruise based on his specifications for optimal healing and result.
- Created a unique classification system - outlines the types of gynecomastia seen in men and the recommended treatment for each.
- Specializes in revision gynecomastia surgery - many patients come to him with persistent puffy nipple or skin laxity issues resulting from a prior surgeries with another surgeons. Dr. Cruise corrects these common issues.
- Uses precision suturing with proper incision placement - this creates a masculine appearance as opposed to one that is feminine.
- Ability to completely get rid of puffy nipple predictably - doesn't rely solely on liposuction, excises breast tissue as well.
- Specializes in axillary pleating - removing fat and tightening skin of the outer breast towards the back, resulting in a V-shape of the body that men desire.
- Specializes in Free Nipple Grafting - allows for fewer scars than techniques used by other surgeons, relieves tension on incisions which provides better results.
- Uses an extended peri-areolar incision to address skin laxity in older male patients - obtains optimal results